- Unlock a further 81 acres of land which already has outline planning permission for development
- Generate a further estimated £82 million of private sector investment
- Create capacity to bring an estimated 2,100 jobs to the area
- Carry out earthworks to prepare the ground for development plots capable of generating up to around 145,000 square metres of commercial floor space, as well as putting the relevant infrastructure in place for gas, electricity and water services.
- Widen the existing Erin Road.
- Build 100,000 sq ft of new industrial buildings.
One of the things we get asked about a lot is what the dimensions quoted for pipe insulation actually mean. You will always see three measurements quoted when describing pipe insulation; Wall Thickness, Bore Size and Length.
In the below diagram, A is the "Bore" and B is the "Wall".
Wall thickness is very simply how much insulation you have; so for example if you have 13mm Wall pipe insulation, then that means you have 13mm of insulation on either side of your pipe. This thickness is very often one of the most important part of your decision; too thin and you might not get the results you are looking for but too thick and it might not fit between your pipe and the wall.