The free and easy to use U-value calculator contains around 2,500 calculations that have been certified under the BBA/TIMSA U-value competency scheme, providing accurate and industry informed results. Users can tweak the results by altering the U-value or the thickness of the insulation specified.
The ROCKWOOL U-value calculator covers the following constructions:
· Ground floors – concrete, beam and block and timber
· Masonry cavity – full-fill and partial-fill
· Timber frame – external wall, hybrid wall and cladding
· EWI – solid brick, block and metal frame
· Pitched roof – horizontal and rafter line
· Flat roof – metal, concrete and timber decks
· Intermediate floors
· Internal walls
Unique to the construction industry, users are also able to download the BIM object for the whole build-up in IFC format, giving the user real power and confidence in terms of developing their designs and specifications as well as being a one-stop resource for our customers.
In addition, condensation risk analysis calculations can be supplied by request to the Technical Solutions Department quoting the relevant calculation reference.
Providing comprehensive results at the click of a button, all users are able to download calculations as well as a download of the results datasheet for the specified products and an informative graphic of the construction.