Whatever your application FastWrap duct insulation provides a highly capable, easy to install and cost effective fire protection solution. All of our FireMaster® products have been fully tested and meet international standards, ensuring that your ductwork is suitably protected in the event of fire.
Flexible and thin, FastWrap® is easily applied to ducts and provides effective sound absorption and fire protection. The fibres which make up FastWrap duct wrap are rated to 1200⁰C whilst being completely inorganic and non-combustible.
FastWrap duct wrap is fully encapsulated with reinforced aluminium foil and as such is suitable for wide ranging applications including air ventilation, hazardous chemical exhausts and even clothes dryer and commercial kitchen grease ducts. The full encapsulation also makes installation much cleaner and faster, further reducing labour costs.
FireMaster® FastWrap is especially designed for fire insulation of wide variety of ductwork offering key advantages:
- Fully encapsulated in aluminium foil for cleaner installation and resistance to grease or moisture ingress in service
- Inorganic and non-combustible – no smoke or toxic gas emission in a fire
- Thin and lightweight product stable up to 1200°C
- Good acoustic and thermal insulation properties
- Flexible wrap offering simpler installation with quickly-fitted band-strap fixing
- Comprehensive fire testing and approvals to international standards
- Suitable for ventilation, commercial kitchen, chemical exhaust, clothes dryer duct fire insulation